The Poznan Celebration

Judge Roughneck said:
shackattack said:
take it you do not like us then ??

Not one bit I'm afraid. Your manager is a whinging goggle eyed prick who tells tales to the media. Your Chairman is a smarmy shit who is out of his depth and tries to pass the fact that he can't take your club forward one inch as some sort of noble working class principle.
Your ground belongs in the last millenium and you'd leave it in a heartbeat if only someone would make it happen, until that time you blather on about being the people's club.
You all hate us for no other reason than it didn't happen to you, from the boardroom down.

Other than that, you're ok.

Always found Shack's posts pretty reasonable to be honest....;-)

But come nearer the time,and should we progress past Villa-I expect a deluge of bitter,hypocritical ranting aimed at us from Moyes to deflect the Everton masses from a lot of the issues you've mentioned-for another season at least.

I totally expect him to drag up Lescott at some point....maybe we should run a book on it?

I would certainly expect lots of jealous,rabid snarling from their fans at our place.They care way too much about us to be healthy,imo.

I just hope that if the match happens we match them physically and play them at football for once- rather than being bullied and letting Cahill score the winner from a crap set piece...can't stand the idea of Neville jnr. and Moyes leaving COMS with smug grins on their faces again...we really owe them a beating.

you will never hear me again mention lescott so save your money :)..for me it was a huge amount of money for a player. it never affected us, as he no longer wanted to play so it was time to get rid. for some of our fans it was the beginning of an unhealthy hatred towards you. its just jealousy, we would love to be in same position as you.its only on here in general our hatred magnifies. in fairness the cliched responses hardly help. as you often get labelled by being uniteds enemy, so do we with liverpool fc. we do not march, have supporters clubs of deceased managers, believe we have the " historical" right to trophies etc ....same as you are so unlike united in your fanbase and beliefs. as for moyes, when he goes in summer it will be with my blessing

Wasn't referring to you dragging up Lescott Shack...meant the goggle eyed tool Moyes...;-)

i realised that when i wrote it in fairness lol....i hate moyes and amazes me how others regard him highly....its like with the fabregas tunnel incident- he should have quoted what was said. him and kenshite are destroying the club. wait for the news on our financial state to go in overdrive soon- i mean we are a feeder club for united ffs and all we get in return is cast offs at the end of their careers. a club with no assets,non existent future investors, and a ground that should be renamed the mary rose !! but i love my club same as any city fan loves theirs. i cannot change the owners and in kenwright and elstone we have clowns who are dragging us down

shackattack said:
i realised that when i wrote it in fairness lol....i hate moyes and amazes me how others regard him highly....its like with the fabregas tunnel incident- he should have quoted what was said. him and kenshite are destroying the club. wait for the news on our financial state to go in overdrive soon- i mean we are a feeder club for united ffs and all we get in return is cast offs at the end of their careers. a club with no assets,non existent future investors, and a ground that should be renamed the mary rose !! but i love my club same as any city fan loves theirs. i cannot change the owners and in kenwright and elstone we have clowns who are dragging us down

We've been down that road mate, we know excactly how it feels.

shackattack said:

Stop your whining will you otherwise you're not playing out with us should we both get through...:)

we have punched above our weight for years, should have gone down on two or more occasions. we play better against the big teams but struggle to break down similar teams. if you think we celebrate city games like cup finals, we must have won the champions league on saturday

1_barry_conlon said:
shackattack said:

Stop your whining will you otherwise you're not playing out with us should we both get through...:)

hey i am a bin dipping dole scrounging granny shagger lol...and if we both get through the back alleys of the northern quarter will be poznanned to death !!!

shackattack said:
1_barry_conlon said:

hey i am a bin dipping dole scrounging granny shagger lol...and if we both get through the back alleys of the northern quarter will be poznanned to death !!!

And Welsh, you missed that bit out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.