The Poznan Celebration

HongKongBluey said:
Stupid thread.

People our buzzing, and having a great time, and they are expressing it with the Poznan. What is so bad about that?

Is anything truly original in this modern age?

-- Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:37 am --

Stupid thread.

People our buzzing, and having a great time, and they are expressing it with the Poznan. What is so bad about that?

-- Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:37 am --

Stupid thread.

So; let me get this right. You're saying that our fans are buzzing, having a great time and are expressing it via the Poznan. And also that you don't see anything bad about it. Am I right?

I actually think it's more 'Cringey' to come on opposition boards and then masturbate over Wooney's goal.

But hey, each to their own.

Red Wings said:
But what does it have to do with City?

It has more to do with City than you do.why pick up on our crowd when you should be asking wtf is wrong with yours..
outsung by a non league club ffs.

Red Wings said:
Well it is, get your own celebrations.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Poznan fans don't 'celebrate' goals this way. They just spend half the game doing it!

You're lot need to stop jumping in the air and stuff when you score. Get your own celebrations, everyones doing that!

Red Wings said:
Well it is, get your own celebrations.

Well then you silly rag plastic,your lot have been winning for years and what celebration do you lot have eh ???zilch,nada,nothing.
This is what is really getting you isnt it-that likkle old City can have a celebration that people are taking notice of and you cant handle it can you ??
Think about how cringey your "we do what we want" song is or maybe that classic piece of shite "united Road"..
We have Bluemoon the dippers have you'll never walk alone west ham have forever blowing bubbles ,yet you lot have nothing that you call your own that fans around the world say " yes thats uniteds "..so do one you jealous nomark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.