The press finally realise who Sheikh Mansour is

clairepartyring said:
kismet said:
Well it's taken them several months to realise what a highly influential world figure we have as the owner of our club. They have also taken to referring to him by his name rather than the disrespectful reference to the Arab at Eastlands. Even the Mirror realise that our owner is now from Abu Dhabi and not Dubai.

Even Alan Brazil on Talksport today fell off his chair when he realised the wealth and influence of our owner.

Thankfully the press have now learnt a bit of manners in how to address our owner.

I heard the same conversation this morning and it just confirmed to me how lucky we are and how we have won the lottery. Mr Mansour (i take a bow) is a winner and will take our beloved blues right to the top of world football imo. This project is not a plaything.

The papers and the press keep on saying that this is just a 10-year plan but I have heard on the grapevine it is more of a 50-year plan. We are going to be at the top table for many years to come.

If visiting fans have half a brain they will not try to upset this guy. He'd buy their team just to gut it to teach them a lesson. I keep hoping that Baconface will say something derogatory about the man.

Pete the blue you raise a very good point,,,,,,,,,,the sooner we get them away from the action in the top tier............

for the game he comes reduce the away capacity to a minimal amount on the basis half of Manchester will be wanting tickets............... then the singers will drown em out anyway.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.