The press finally realise who Sheikh Mansour is

The figures quoted about personal and family fortunes (Vernon Kay doesnt feature on this episode) are merely low estimates as the Sheikh is a fairly private man, Dont be surprised if the figures quoted are not higher by a great margin.

What I would suggest should The Sheikh come to COMS for a game, he should be supplied with earmuffs as I think the roar from the crowd maybe a few decibels higher than its ever been.

Personally, I think the press and media in this country have shown themselves exactly for what they are, a bunch of `know nowt chancers`.
It should really be obvious to most that someone such as Sheikh Mansour, is going to be very very powerful and influential on a world scale, have very very powerful and influential friends as well as having his finger in many a pie, you can only try and p1ss on someone like this for so long.
I honestly think this is only just dawning on the little w4nk stains hence the current positives we are seeing.

bluerichwit said:
can not wait for when he comes to a game, imagine the reception hes going to get!!!

I read somewhere that he had pencilled in the Chelsea game on 5th December as his first visit to a match. That would be immense!!

i see skies of blue said:
Anyone else notice how much Sheik Mansour looks like David Blaine?

manchester-city-sheikh-mansour.jpg

David-Blaine.jpg

Shazam!

I'd noticed that.

And you never see the two of them together at the same time...

DirtyHarry said:
Personally, I think the press and media in this country have shown themselves exactly for what they are, a bunch of `know nowt chancers`.
It should really be obvious to most that someone such as Sheikh Mansour, is going to be very very powerful and influential on a world scale, have very very powerful and influential friends as well as having his finger in many a pie, you can only try and p1ss on someone like this for so long.
I honestly think this is only just dawning on the little w4nk stains hence the current positives we are seeing.

Wonder if the puddings at the FA have realised that................................

windie said:
DirtyHarry said:

Wonder if the puddings at the FA have realised that................................

A certain M. Platini as well

would ne1 be able to give me a link to that show this morning,would love to here it.cheers

respect to Alan Brazil listen to his commentary from gillingham wembley 99 and blackburn promotion game and you can tell he has a real respect for us

kismet said:
He had a call with a guy from Arabian businessonline and he asked him about the owners in the Prem and the prospective buyer of Liverpool...........the guy from Arabian Business said .............

- Sulamain Al Fahim is worth several hundred million

- The Saudi Prince looking to buy into Pool is worth a couple of Billion

- when asked about Sheikh Mansour the guy from Arabian Business just said he has a bottomless pit.........billions and billions..........and billions.......

Brazil fell off his chair.........but then said fair play to city they deserve success..........

ALLAH AKBAR

larderland said:
would ne1 be able to give me a link to that show this morning,would love to here it.cheers

Tyr this mate
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.net/index.asp?id=108210&c=&t=#media" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.net/index.asp?id=1 ... =&t=#media</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.