The press finally realise who Sheikh Mansour is

kismet said:
He had a call with a guy from Arabian businessonline and he asked him about the owners in the Prem and the prospective buyer of Liverpool...........the guy from Arabian Business said .............

- Sulamain Al Fahim is worth several hundred million

- The Saudi Prince looking to buy into Pool is worth a couple of Billion

- when asked about Sheikh Mansour the guy from Arabian Business just said he has a bottomless pit.........billions and billions..........and billions.......

Brazil fell off his chair.........but then said fair play to city they deserve success..........

How are the poor f*ck*rs supposed to live on that amount?

Especially in this bloody credit-crunch.

CITYROBBO said:
kismet said:
He had a call with a guy from Arabian businessonline and he asked him about the owners in the Prem and the prospective buyer of Liverpool...........the guy from Arabian Business said .............

- Sulamain Al Fahim is worth several hundred million

- The Saudi Prince looking to buy into Pool is worth a couple of Billion

- when asked about Sheikh Mansour the guy from Arabian Business just said he has a bottomless pit.........billions and billions..........and billions.......

Brazil fell off his chair.........but then said fair play to city they deserve success..........

hahahahahaha nice one, I can't stand alan brazil and that essex RAG ronnie irani

i cant stand him! hes not even an essex rag! hes from bolton, thinks hes from essex and supports the rags, do you really have to say anything else

kismet said:
Well it's taken them several months to realise what a highly influential world figure we have as the owner of our club. They have also taken to referring to him by his name rather than the disrespectful reference to the Arab at Eastlands. Even the Mirror realise that our owner is now from Abu Dhabi and not Dubai.

Even Alan Brazil on Talksport today fell off his chair when he realised the wealth and influence of our owner.

Thankfully the press have now learnt a bit of manners in how to address our owner.

I heard the same conversation this morning and it just confirmed to me how lucky we are and how we have won the lottery. Mr Mansour (i take a bow) is a winner and will take our beloved blues right to the top of world football imo. This project is not a plaything.

not bad for a small town club with a small town mentality is it lads? fergie get yer coat?

Khaldoon has confirmed he will attend..............

as a member of the Abu Dhabi Royal family the security will be immense.............

lets give him the reception he deserves...................

kismet said:
Khaldoon has confirmed he will attend..............

as a member of the Abu Dhabi Royal family the security will be immense.............

lets give him the reception he deserves...................

That won't be a problem as we all appreicate what he's done for City, but what worries me is how he might act to certain away fans abuse as I'm sure they won't miss a chance to sing the odd derrogatory song. Let's hope the City singers I drown them out!!

There won't be any abuse from away fans.

What are they going to sing?

"You're rich, we are fucking poor"
"Who sold all the oil, who sold all the oil, you rich bastard"
"What's it like to be a king?"

etc?

Anyway, all he's got to dois wave his wad at them, that'll shut them up.

I hope he does turn up at some stage. We can all thank him the only way we know how.

The banner is good of course, but I think he will get more of an idea when a full house is cheering him.

Do we think there will be an announcement or will he just turn up?

Doubt he could keep it quiet due to all the measures that will need to be taken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.