The Pro Road Cycling Thread

Simply magnificent from them all and what we are witnessing with Pog is phenomenal.

That was one hell of a brutal stage.

Just watched today back at high speed, highlights etc.
Pogacar simply magnificent.
No words.

It does make the prospect of the Tour this summer incredible. Bring on Vingegaard.

Just watched today back at high speed, highlights etc.
Pogacar simply magnificent.
No words.

It does make the prospect of the Tour this summer incredible. Bring on Vingegaard.

You just sit and watch in complete awe of the man and also his team tbh who nail it every single time for him.

His ability on a bike is off the scale. Roll on July already when he really will be up against the very best but who would bet against him and UAE Emirates right now?

G superb as well at the age of 38, immense career.

Pog will waltz the Tour.
I’ll respond in one word:
Jonas

People seem to have forgotten how he completely wiped the floor with Pogacar last year. Yes, he’s had a crash, but if he’s anywhere near top form he’ll beat Pogacar.
It’s not an outcome I’d wish for as I’m not fan of his to put it mildly, but i think there is maybe too much ott Pog love going on at the mo in the afterglow of a Giro where he has no serious opposition.
The winning margin in the Tour last was significant.

Last edited:
Jonas

People seem to have forgotten how he completely wiped the floor with Pogacar last year. Yes, he’s had a crash, but if he’s anywhere near top form he’ll beat Pogacar.
It’s not an outcome I’d wish for as I’m not fan of his to put it mildly, but i think there is maybe too much ott Pog love going on at the mo in the afterglow of a Giro where he has no serious opposition.
“ Yes, he’s had a crash.”
This is why, IMHO, Pog wins the Tour at a relative canter. Rogluc won’t lay a glove on him either.

Jonas

Agree. He will be up against the very best at the tour and the outcome is certainly not as clear cut as many would make out.

Completely different race and opposition.

Busy trying to stay across everything this afternoon. Just saw a great Dauphine finish, good to see Roglic under some pressure, and a closer finish than I expected.

Tour of Switzerland on too, but just watching some of this last womens Tour of Britain stage - I see Greater Manchester not letting us down with the weather …

Cringeworthy finish the womens race there. One, trying to gift the race to a team mate instead of just winning it ffs. And two, raising your arm to celebrate the win before you’ve actually done so.

Amateurish face-palm stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.