The Pro Road Cycling Thread

If you’re following the route wave to me in Chapeltown on the road out of Sheffield it passes my office!
Unfortunately not, bit much for me that. Just having a break in Wortley before heading to Thurgoland (some reet funny names round here ;-)

I bet you certainly heard them in work this morning - motor bikes and support vehicles aplenty.

Unfortunately not, bit much for me that. Just having a break in Wortley before heading to Thurgoland (some reet funny names round here ;-)

I bet you certainly heard them in work this morning - motor bikes and support vehicles aplenty.
They went past my shop 3 times on Tuesday, the speed of the support cars so close to the cyclists though a narrow cobbled street it is mind boggling how they would stop if there was a crash.

Last edited:

Hope you enjoyed your day mate, fair play for riding around there in this weather. I was at the official start line in the suburbs of Sheffield...blink and you nearly miss 'em!

Today’s stage looks like it’s mainly country roads. The 3 in the breakaway not really seeing many watching, now and again there’s a village who are on the route.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.