The Pro Road Cycling Thread

Wiggo is riding for Sky in ride London on sunday Live on BBC I think.

Best skyplus it as im off to Wembley :)

Sagan to Saxo next season has been confirmed this morning.

Saw the provisional start list for La Vuelta the other day, it's looking very tasty! First Grand Tour for Adam Yates and Josh Edmonson :)

Rumor has it that Cannondale is giving up their team at the end of the year. They will then take over the primary namesake for Slipstream which is the team sponsored by Garmin for the last few years. Garmin will still be a part but will not be the main namesake.

That will free up one UCI spot. Will be interesting to see who gets it. There is talk that Cannondale may try to officially sell the team which would just be selling the UCI to somebody who doesn't want to go through the qualifying stuff. I have no idea if that will work or if they get slapped down for it. Probably all depends on who wants it and if the powers that be want it to happen.

Pokes28 said:
Rumor has it that Cannondale is giving up their team at the end of the year. They will then take over the primary namesake for Slipstream which is the team sponsored by Garmin for the last few years. Garmin will still be a part but will not be the main namesake.

That will free up one UCI spot. Will be interesting to see who gets it. There is talk that Cannondale may try to officially sell the team which would just be selling the UCI to somebody who doesn't want to go through the qualifying stuff. I have no idea if that will work or if they get slapped down for it. Probably all depends on who wants it and if the powers that be want it to happen.

Shrewd move from Vaughters to merge with Cannondale. Wonder which riders he will take from them.

I think the current Net-App Endura is only a Pro-Conti team, with them becoming Argon 18-Bora next year and the UCI's desire to get back into the German market I wouldn't be surprised to see them get it.

Nervous Nedum said:
Anybody watching Eneco? Decent end to today's stage if anybody has access to the highlights.

Absolute madness.

Like watching the TdF again. riders on the floor everywhere. Mayhem.

Im loving Carlton om commentary, he is brilliant.

Has Doumalan been done? Trek time behind the car was waw.

Alberto confirms he's riding La Vuelta! This is going to be such a fun race to watch, what a line-up.

Bad crash for Stybar at Eneco. Looks very nasty indeed.

I like him too :(

Rascal said:
Bad crash for Stybar at Eneco. Looks very nasty indeed.

I like him too :(

Looked a mess didn't he, bad fall indeed.

Did you see Norway? Those roads were something else, talk about being at the end of the world!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.