The Proper BM Darts Thread

Haha yes noticed that every player not from the west has the gang ham style.

Mvg reminds me more of the one out of the goonies<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:52 pm --<br /><br />Go on lim!!!!!

WTF do I know?!

12 dart first leg from Lim, gaining him a break of throw. Fucking great darts Mr Lim.

He was the first to throw a televised 9-darter you know!

gaz76 said:
strongbowholic said:
WTF do I know?!

12 dart first leg from Lim, gaining him a break of throw. Fucking great darts Mr Lim.

He was the first to throw a televised 9-darter you know!
Haha got lim at 33-1
Kinnell!! Hope it comes in for you mate. Can't see it, but I hope it does :D

has Lim qualified on merit or just in there because he got the first televised nine dart finish?

oldhamblue said:
has Lim qualified on merit or just in there because he got the first televised nine dart finish?
He qualified on merit, but was the first to hit a televised nine darter, Oldham blue? Were'nt you the one who faked his own death??

I'm guessing you can get 500/1 on Lim now?<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 am --<br /><br />I'm fucking shit!!! Back into 5/1 maybe? What a 170 kill from Lim - brilliant.

Gerwen eases through 3-0. Lim played well and that was a stunning 170 kill, but not enough to take out MVG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.