The Proper BM Darts Thread

Hamann Pineapple said:
Demolition job. Barney is definitely back.

I wouldn't say it was a demolition the score did not reflect how we'll both players played!

Barney finishing = 52%

Taylor finishing = 56%

That is always the difference between the good and the best. Trite I know but: points for show, doubles for dough.

Barney's 135 yesterday starting with Bull, Treble 15 and then double top was one of the best finishes under pressure I've ever seen.

I think so. The Barney/Taylor semi on current showing should be epic. Barney has only dropped 2 sets all tournament (I think) and Taylor - although not at his bulldozing best - is finishing so bloody well.

Don't think we'll see a 9-darter in this game but I we should get some great finishing under pressure and I can see this match being sorted via a sudden death leg.

Van Gerwen hasn't been in anything like the form from previous tournaments but he still demolished Lloyd and took 8 legs against the throw. Lewis (compared to how he can normally throw) has been awful and absolutely unconvincing. Whichever of these two settles first, wins the match and I'd expect MVG to win it by at least 2 clear sets.

So the short answer is yes, Taylor/van Gerwen final; Taylor outright.

Taylor was bang on. Why did barney say he didn't fear Taylor? He's absolutely bricking it and Taylor is ten times the player. Goodbye barney step aside for the king of darts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.