The Proper BM Darts Thread

Fraggle Rock said:
Taylor was bang on. Why did barney say he didn't fear Taylor? He's absolutely bricking it and Taylor is ten times the player. Goodbye barney step aside for the king of darts.
I think he said it because part of Barney's previous problems was the fact Taylor got into his head so much as Barney couldn't shake him off. To be fair, at that particular time there wasn't anyone in the Universe let alone the planet who could have got near Taylor in these big tournaments so Barney was beating himself up unnecessarily.

I think he has said this now just to lay down a marker and say "I'm past all that" which is brilliant and I reckon the pundits read a bit too much into it - can see why they did mind you, but I don't think it was meant the way they took it.

Have been in Ireland since Boxing Day so have missed a lot of the run up but have caught up this last couple of days.

Cannot wait for this match tomorrow night.

Ntini77 said:
Taylor will need to improve to beat Barney.

I'm going for a Lewis - Barneveld final.

He won't, he will crumble at the thought of losing again to Taylor, he can't stand losing

Barney has sorted his head out and sorted his darts out (weight wise ).

been throwing really well this tournament and kept it together.
his wife is his rock and now with her by his side he is much
happier doing what he does, as for taylor, he might be the one to beat
but that is not impossible as has been proven before.

go on barney ruin him!!

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Barney has sorted his head out and sorted his darts out (weight wise ).

been throwing really well this tournament and kept it together.
his wife is his rock and now with her by his side he is much
happier doing what he does, as for taylor, he might be the one to beat
but that is not impossible as has been proven before.

go on barney ruin him!!

Cant see it pal Barney hit a blip in the middle of the game yesterday and got away with it any blips against Phil and they will be punished.

visa-versa ox, see..... you only have the board to beat not the man.
you have to be so single minded it's untrue.

let the darts do the talking.........

Three out of the the last 4 TV games a player has been cruising then missing a big number or a double and it's changed the game.

Newton missing the big 17 will maybe cost him

Kevin Painter missing 3 at double 16 to make it 3-2 against Lewis cost him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.