The Proper BM Darts Thread

Not as good as the Taylor/Barney final in my book but certainly a stunning game of darts. Brilliant entertainment all round tonight. Punters got their money's worth.

Only Newton let me down for my last 4 prediction! Still, 3 out of 4 ain't a bad effort!

hit another 180 tonight and finished with a 17 dart leg. 15 darts is my best so far but happy all the same. barney taylor tomorrow will be epic can't wait. can see them doing the same as the final from years back. my bet would be lower that 17 180s. Taylor hardly ever hits them as his darts are too fat so he mainly goes 60 60 57

mcfc1894 said:
hit another 180 tonight and finished with a 17 dart leg. 15 darts is my best so far but happy all the same. barney taylor tomorrow will be epic can't wait. can see them doing the same as the final from years back. my bet would be lower that 17 180s. Taylor hardly ever hits them as his darts are too fat so he mainly goes 60 60 57
Nice arras lad!

Can't wait for the match tonight - buzzing already; got plenty of Bow in just in case it's a watch in the house job. Trying to tee up a pub sesh though :))

Not thrown arrers for a good few months now. Need to get back playing I think. Not seen much of the darts, but caught Lewis/Painter the other day which was a cracker. Can't look past Taylor for the championship now.

Get signed up for a team - great night out and a good laugh. Breaks the week up.

Roll on tonight!

e2ahabad.jpg
MVG PLEASE SON

strongbowholic said:
Get signed up for a team - great night out and a good laugh. Breaks the week up.

Roll on tonight!

Used to play 3-4 nights a week. For a team and various knockouts. Used to be half decent but got too costly going out that much. Now resign myself to chucking at the board in the bedroom. Hit an 11 darter in 1st game of season once and went downhill from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.