The Proper BM Darts Thread

Popcorn, Bacardi and the darts great night
My prediction is
Van Gerwen verse Taylor in the final and Taylor to win

strongbowholic said:
bluestew666 said:
strongbowholic said:
Get signed up for a team - great night out and a good laugh. Breaks the week up.

Roll on tonight!

Used to play 3-4 nights a week. For a team and various knockouts. Used to be half decent but got too costly going out that much. Now resign myself to chucking at the board in the bedroom. Hit an 11 darter in 1st game of season once and went downhill from there.
Where abouts are you? Our team is always on the lookout for players - we're not that great but it's a good laugh.

Played in Stockport league for few years. Would need bit of practice b4 starting again. Don't mind a few beers and a laugh tho.

bluestew666 said:
strongbowholic said:
bluestew666 said:
Used to play 3-4 nights a week. For a team and various knockouts. Used to be half decent but got too costly going out that much. Now resign myself to chucking at the board in the bedroom. Hit an 11 darter in 1st game of season once and went downhill from there.
Where abouts are you? Our team is always on the lookout for players - we're not that great but it's a good laugh.

Played in Stockport league for few years. Would need bit of practice b4 starting again. Don't mind a few beers and a laugh tho.

I used to play in the Stockport Premier league, in the halcyon days of Tony O'Shea, Darrel Fitton and Vinny Burns

Think Barney will beat Taylor fairly comfortably tonight.
He looks like the Barney of old, and will out score Taylor big style.
Most impressive thing about Barney this week is his self belief.

The Pink Panther said:
bluestew666 said:
strongbowholic said:

I used to play in the Stockport Premier league, in the halcyon days of Tony O'Shea, Darrel Fitton and Vinny Burns

Oshea and Fitton both still playing. Been unlucky enough to draw Tony both times we played their team.
Yeah, lost both times :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.