The Proper BM Darts Thread

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluesmith said:
If Van Gerwen can find consistency through games he will dominate for years to come.
Can't see it myself he is so up and down. He was the new kid on the block, then fell apart and is now getting right on it but I reckon a knock to his confidence seems to hurt him for far too long

At 23 that 'new kid on the block' tag sometimes evaporates for special talent, they feed off success, he's absolutely destroyed the circuit all year and is actually getting better!

bluestew666 said:
The Pink Panther said:
bluestew666 said:
Played in Stockport league for few years. Would need bit of practice b4 starting again. Don't mind a few beers and a laugh tho.

I used to play in the Stockport Premier league, in the halcyon days of Tony O'Shea, Darrel Fitton and Vinny Burns

Oshea and Fitton both still playing. Been unlucky enough to draw Tony both times we played their team.
Yeah, lost both times :(

And I watched Tony throw his first competitive 9 darter
Does Phil Kerr still play? He used to throw for Newbridge Lane

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluesmith said:
If Van Gerwen can find consistency through games he will dominate for years to come.
Can't see it myself he is so up and down. He was the new kid on the block, then fell apart and is now getting right on it but I reckon a knock to his confidence seems to hurt him for far too long

At 23 that 'new kid on the block' tag sometimes evaporates for special talent, they feed off success, he's absolutely destroyed the circuit all year and is actually getting better!
That's what I mean though something a couple of years back ruined him, obviously it could of been anything including family stuff. Just saying he is amazing but maybe a bit mentally fragile

The Pink Panther said:
bluestew666 said:
The Pink Panther said:
I used to play in the Stockport Premier league, in the halcyon days of Tony O'Shea, Darrel Fitton and Vinny Burns

Oshea and Fitton both still playing. Been unlucky enough to draw Tony both times we played their team.
Yeah, lost both times :(

And I watched Tony throw his first competitive 9 darter
Does Phil Kerr still play? He used to throw for Newbridge Lane

I've not thrown in league for past 2 seasons but Phil Kerr was throwing then. Pretty sure he still is.

Ntini77 said:
Wade muttered something to van Gerwen as he made his way off stage.

He's a sly twat wade, sure stifling the opponent is part of the game but he's made this boring as fuck by slowing it down, the problem is MVG is better under pressure, he can up the gears at will!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.