The Proper BM Darts Thread

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Ntini77 said:
Wade muttered something to van Gerwen as he made his way off stage.

He's a sly twat wade, sure stifling the opponent is part of the game but he's made this boring as fuck by slowing it down, the problem is MVG is better under pressure, he can up the gears at will!!!

Wasn't exactly gracious when MVG hit the 9 darter either.

Ntini77 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Ntini77 said:
Wade muttered something to van Gerwen as he made his way off stage.

He's a sly twat wade, sure stifling the opponent is part of the game but he's made this boring as fuck by slowing it down, the problem is MVG is better under pressure, he can up the gears at will!!!

Wasn't exactly gracious when MVG hit the 9 darter either.
i cant stand wade, he comes across as a proper prick. I dont really get the hate towards van gerwen either but maybe i look at him differently. Lewis now that is one cocky prick who i wouldnt mind sticking one on

p006vlgw.jpg

It's his over the top celebrations that do my head in. That look to his left after every 3 darts. The arm pumps. The nods as though he's headbutting someone. Wade just standing there straightfaced while he threw 17 perfect darts was quality.

If Wade can get his head sorted out he can go on and win a world title not saying he is going to do it this year but in years to come. He is a great player no doubting it and I wouldnt mind him doing it. Darts is full of charictars. I like Wade and MVG for who they are same as Adrian Lewis he had every right to think he is the best after winning back to back World Championships. Young bloke making a good bit of money of course he is going to think he is a somebody what major sports world champion doesnt think that???

Saying that the love of The Power I cant see. Yes he is a legend of Darts but is a shit loser and never gives credit and rarely gives a interview when beaten. Yet if he beats Barney or anyone else they would give that interview. Just something I dont like about him.

leighton said:
Saying that the love of The Power I cant see. Yes he is a legend of Darts but is a shit loser and never gives credit and rarely gives a interview when beaten. Yet if he beats Barney or anyone else they would give that interview. Just something I dont like about him.

You could say the same about Barney to be fair.

Ntini77 said:
leighton said:

Bollocks, Barney's a gent, he just fucks off back to Amsterdam

Ntini77 said:
leighton said:

Maybe Barney will give a interview and will be saying he is going to retire or shit like that but Taylor is a lot worst in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.