The Proper BM Darts Thread

Why are they allowed to be so noisy when the players are throwing ? Does it not put them off ?

There would be outrage at the lakeside, no shenanigans at all !

bobmcfc said:
Why are they allowed to be so noisy when the players are throwing ? Does it not put them off ?

That's the beauty of it. Atmosphere appeals to me. Not sitting in silence and watching. You might as well do that at home.

davymcfc said:
bobmcfc said:

That's the beauty of it. Atmosphere appeals to me. Not sitting in silence and watching. You might as well do that at home.

I just thought it was frowned upon like at the tennis. I've never watched this one as I always watch the one at the lakeside

bobmcfc said:
davymcfc said:
bobmcfc said:

I just thought it was frowned upon like at the tennis. I've never watched this one as I always watch the one at the lakeside
I knew there was one somewhere who did :)

The cookie monster said:
bobmcfc said:
davymcfc said:

I like Bobby George ;)

And why did they just walk off stage after 1 bloody set ? What's that all about !!!

Pfff

bobmcfc said:
The cookie monster said:
bobmcfc said:

I like Bobby George ;)

And why did they just walk off stage after 1 bloody set ? What's that all about !!!

Pfff
And off they go again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.