The Proper BM Darts Thread

Want Van Gerwen to win, amazing to watch, dislike Taylor.

On a more personal note, checked out 110 today, T20 then 10 then D20. Very pleased about that, 180 alludes me, one of my mates got his first today actually.

Citizenhill said:

On a more personal note, checked out 110 today, T20 then 10 then D20. Very pleased about that, 180 alludes me, one of my mates got his first today actually.

I checked a 102 out, had a few 180s though but can throw 3 perfect darts then absolute dog shit for an hour.

1dart said:
Citizenhill said:

I checked a 102 out, had a few 180s though but can throw 3 perfect darts then absolute dog shit for an hour.

I've had a couple 140's and one 135 with it just on the other side of the wire, but no 180 yet. Got 3 D10 whilst my mate attempted for it after I'd won, in 9 darts, another I was pleased about, although it was just fun.

Taylor is a knobhead. Hope the baldy wins.

I once took out 86 by going bull double 18 in a scrappy first leg against an ex welsh international. Big mistake! next 2 legs he hit 180s and 140s and won in 12 darts both times.

Citizenhill said:
1dart said:
Citizenhill said:

I've had a couple 140's and one 135 with it just on the other side of the wire, but no 180 yet. Got 3 D10 whilst my mate attempted for it after I'd won, in 9 darts, another I was pleased about, although it was just fun.

Once you get your first 180 you will hit them a lot more often, i thought it was impossible but now i think its possible every time. I only play for fun, im pretty shit really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.