The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

Mikey Boy said:
well seeing as I support city i get a lot out of posting on a city forum! Duh!!!!

m27 is such a crap username too

shouldnt it be M27 anyway?

Deary me, that is all I can say to that. If you do support City, well then you are a dick for slagging your team off. If you are a rag and have said the words, 'well seeing as I support City', you are equally a dick, so bottom line is, you are a dick and having made yourself look like a dick since the thread began. Dick.

m27 said:
Mikey Boy said:
well seeing as I support city i get a lot out of posting on a city forum! Duh!!!!

m27 is such a crap username too

shouldnt it be M27 anyway?

Brilliant.

I know :)

anyway back on topic, are we a laughing stock in your opinions? or do you think 7 draws in a row is acceptable?

put the shoe on the other foot, if united had just drawn 7 in a row, would you laugh your heads off?

i bet you would

felixbg said:
obsessed are we ???

yes

just look at the matchday threads where most of you look for united streams

then you cry because they win again and again

what do you expect? why do you put yourselves through it??

I don't know why everyone is being so precious.

We laughed on Wednesday when the rags 11 new George Best's failed to beat a team that made the local under 8's look decent and the rags will laugh when we go 7 games without a win despite being loaded. It's just how it is.

Just grow some balls and deal with it, it's not hard really.

The rags can say what they want to me, they can laugh as much as they like I'm not arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.