The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

Mikey Boy said:
Pigeonho said:
HAHA, i'm actually getting a decent level of entertainment out of this rag now. 'Do you think its cool to drink'? HAHAH, virgin.

so now im a virgin?? and i dont drink?! AND i am under 18?!?!?!

i better kill myself.

What time are you back in class? Or has school finished in England

Can't really blame the rags for laughing at us at the moment to be fair.

We've spent a lot of money and done a lot of talking but on the pitch nothing has improved and there's very little evidence of things improving anytime soon.

Mikey Boy said:
i think comparing what we've won to united in recent times is a bit embarrassing, i'd stop there.

3 league titles and a european cup in a row to our massive ZERO stops any argument.

lets do what we do best and keep drawing

hughes out

Are you going to do the decent thing and admit to being a red or are you going to keep plodding on with this tripe. Three questions:

Are you a United fan?

Are you old enough to drink?

Who's your favourite Power Ranger?

TheMightyQuinn said:

We've spent a lot of money and done a lot of talking but on the pitch nothing has improved and there's very little evidence of things improving anytime soon.

you cant post that here! its negative and Bluemoon wont accept it!

we need to be bashing rags and saying how amazing mark hughes is to fit in around here!

m27 said:
Mikey Boy said:
i think comparing what we've won to united in recent times is a bit embarrassing, i'd stop there.

3 league titles and a european cup in a row to our massive ZERO stops any argument.

lets do what we do best and keep drawing

hughes out

Are you going to do the decent thing and admit to being a red or are you going to keep plodding on with this tripe. Three questions:

Are you a United fan?
No but the current obsession with their team and supporters at this forum is weird.

Yes. What has that got to do with Man City drawing 7 games in a row though?

The blue one.

TheMightyQuinn said:

The constant panic on here doesn't help nor dies the realistic expectations. David Villa, Morinho etc, people need to live in the real world.

Mikey Boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

you cant post that here! its negative and Bluemoon wont accept it!

we need to be bashing rags and saying how amazing mark hughes is to fit in around here!

ohh do quit with the blanket quoting, it stinks of bad taste mate

you earlier quoted two different people on differing opinions, then try and make an ironic connection comment....thats not irony

now you throw a blanket over the bluemoon community as an whole and make sweeping statements like above

if you want to make comments at least make sure they are the general consensus on here or better still, speak for yourself

blue_paul said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

The constant panic on here doesn't help nor dies the realistic expectations. David Villa, Morinho etc, people need to live in the real world.

But we do have the money to support the demands of staff like that

hughes isn't worth £10 a week, get him out

tevez doesnt know how to score goals and he is supposed to be a striker

torres and villa upfront and mourinho in charge please

Mikey Boy said:
m27 said:

Are you a United fan?
No but the current obsession with their team and supporters at this forum is weird.

Yes. What has that got to do with Man City drawing 7 games in a row though?

The blue one.

1. Liar. No Christmas presents from Father Christmas if you keep that up young man. Also, you were the one posting links to Red Cafe. If you're going to lie get your story straight.

2. It has nothing to do with it but you sound drab.

3. There's a blue one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.