The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

Tricky_Trev said:
shadygiz said:
faamj4.jpg
pmsl

They cared enough to spend time on making that banner...£100.00

They didnt care about the spelling gaffe..priceless.

Obviously I despise the rags. I wouldn't piss on the shit of a club if it was on fucking fire but we need to stop being so precious.

We set ourselves up for a grand piss taking by spending all pre season talking about winning the league, buying the best, welcome to Manchester and all the rest. Did anyone honestly expect opposing fans to sit back and listen to our chat without sniggering when it all went tits up?

The majority of this forum revelled in the scousers champs league exit, it's what football fans do, it's part of the banter.

I'm always on hand to laugh at the rags misfortune and it stands to reason that the rags are likewise ready to pounce when City fuck up.

I don't see the big deal.

We spent months talking about how unstoppable we are and how scared the rags should be yet there's been absolutely no evidence of a power shift in Greater Manchester, the rags are on course to finish 2nd despite losing their best player whilst we're currently trying to figure out where the points will come from to ensure we're top 10 by New Year.

Deal with it.

I'm not defending the rags, I hate them but we can't afford to be so gobby if we're prone to being so precious too.

Has it "all gone tits up" already?
I thought that the trophies weren't given out until May?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Obviously I despise the rags. I wouldn't piss on the shit of a club if it was on fucking fire but we need to stop being so precious.

We set ourselves up for a grand piss taking by spending all pre season talking about winning the league, buying the best, welcome to Manchester and all the rest. Did anyone honestly expect opposing fans to sit back and listen to our chat without sniggering when it all went tits up?

The majority of this forum revelled in the scousers champs league exit, it's what football fans do, it's part of the banter.

I'm always on hand to laugh at the rags misfortune and it stands to reason that the rags are likewise ready to pounce when City fuck up.

We spent months talking about how unstoppable we are and how scared the rags should be yet there's been absolutely no evidence of a power shift in Greater Manchester, the rags are on course to finish 2nd despite losing their best player whilst we're currently trying to figure out where the points will come from to ensure we're top 10 by New Year.

Deal with it.

I'm not defending the rags, I hate them but we can't afford to be so gobby if we're prone to being so precious too.

spot on.

Rammy Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Deal with it.

spot on.

+1, couldnt have put it better. Piss taking is part and parcel, and Im damn sure I'd be having a fucking good laugh at the rags if the shoe was on the other foot.

Mikey Boy said:
Matty said:
Couldn't give a shit what Red Cafe or any other Slough based website has to say about City, United are, and always have been, and irrelevance to me.

if united are a irrelevance to you and the others here at bluemoon then why do we have 100 RAG related threads everyday?

obsession I say (and this is my 1st united thread before anyone jumps on my bones)

i am sick of my team being the laughing stock of the league as always, when will things change??

I actually understand your pain mate.
It's shite and at the moment and we are a laughing stock.
It will end when the ex rag twat gets the boot.
We have never had a better chance to keep up with them and he's fookin it up...

Why call this guy a rag? I want, nay we all want what they have (trophys) do we not!
We all work with the cnuts, we all put up with there laughing and it's shit!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.