The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

bluemanc said:
shadygiz said:
faamj4.jpg
Quality!
photo0018sb7.jpg

They don't like being reminded of it but pictures don't lie.

The lower picture... wasn't that AFTER Ferguson had won them the league... and was prompted by Red Issue starting up a campaign because they sold Ince and Kanchelskis.

Now if you want to know the definition for impatience and disloyalty... then the Rags are fucking miles ahead of us in that respect!

Soulboy said:
bluemanc said:
Quality!
photo0018sb7.jpg

They don't like being reminded of it but pictures don't lie.

The lower picture... wasn't that AFTER Ferguson had won them the league... and was prompted by Red Issue starting up a campaign because they sold Ince and Kanchelskis.

Now if you want to know the definition for impatience and disloyalty... then the Rags are fucking miles ahead of us in that respect!
It was arounf 2005 or something like that when they didn't win a trophy that year,on the other side of that sheet is wrote FERRIE OUT you can just see the stain from the ink coming through.

Cully said:
Mikey Boy said:
if united are a irrelevance to you and the others here at bluemoon then why do we have 100 RAG related threads everyday?

obsession I say (and this is my 1st united thread before anyone jumps on my bones)

i am sick of my team being the laughing stock of the league as always, when will things change??

I actually understand your pain mate.
It's shite and at the moment and we are a laughing stock.
It will end when the ex rag twat gets the boot.
We have never had a better chance to keep up with them and he's fookin it up...

Why call this guy a rag? I want, nay we all want what they have (trophys) do we not!
We all work with the cnuts, we all put up with there laughing and it's shit!!!!!!

Read the whole thread mate. He was proved to be a red, and he didn't hide the fact very well.

m27 said:
Cully said:
I actually understand your pain mate.
It's shite and at the moment and we are a laughing stock.
It will end when the ex rag twat gets the boot.
We have never had a better chance to keep up with them and he's fookin it up...

Why call this guy a rag? I want, nay we all want what they have (trophys) do we not!
We all work with the cnuts, we all put up with there laughing and it's shit!!!!!!

Read the whole thread mate. He was proved to be a red, and he didn't hide the fact very well.

It was a piss-poor attempt at a wind-up in all honesty. I wouldn't have minded if he'd been a bit cuter in disguising his true colours but it didn't take very long for him to be outed.

Didsbury Dave said:
Mikey Boy said:

You fucking glory hunting shallow prick.

Man united deserves nomarks like you supporting them:
ManUtdFansAP_468x262.jpg
DDyou are the biggest knob on here,you got a right fucking the other night,go back to your whole

sablue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

ManUtdFansAP_468x262.jpg
DDyou are the biggest knob on here,you got a right fucking the other night,go back to your whole

Why are you protecting the rags?

I didn't think you were a rag wum when DD told me the other night which is why I spent 30 minutes trying to explain to you that Robinho is our best player by a million miles. However I now think you're a rag wum and should fuck yourself before you leave. Peace.

sablue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

ManUtdFansAP_468x262.jpg

I don't think there was any need for that....... unless you are a RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.