The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

TheMightyQuinn said:
You said before you were ENGLISH though?

What English man has Celtic as his first team?

What Celtic fan would claim to English? Surely you'd make up an Irish granddad and claim you were Irish such is the way Celtic do?
BECAUSE MY DAD WAS A CELTIC FAN.I FOLLED HIM,QUITE NATURAL

sablue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You said before you were ENGLISH though?

What English man has Celtic as his first team?

What Celtic fan would claim to English? Surely you'd make up an Irish granddad and claim you were Irish such is the way Celtic do?

why do you love City then? But also why do you seem so negative about us in your posts?

I never understand second team followers to be honest

blueskies2 said:
sablue said:

why do you love City then? But also why do you seem so negative about us in your posts?

it's simple, he's a wind up merchant. Well, he's actually a "troll" to use the correct internet parlance.

There were no away fans in the North Stand until the 90s, mate, and you would have remembered that if you were a blue. Just like you would have remembered your first game. And your last. And you wouldn't sit there squirming, all defensive.

I told you last week, you've been rumbled.

Didsbury Dave said:
blueskies2 said:

it's simple, he's a wind up merchant. Well, he's actually a "troll" to use the correct internet parlance.

There were no away fans in the North Stand until the 90s, mate, and you would have remembered that if you were a blue. Just like you would have remembered your first game. And your last. And you wouldn't sit there squirming, all defensive.

i SAID i cannot remember about the away fan situation it was 30 years ago FFS

If you were a blue you would remember.

OK then, you started going late 70s and left mid 90s.

Tell us whereabouts at Maine Road the away fans were throughout that period.

sablue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

as DD said the away fans were at the far end of the kippax or in the platt lane later not the North stand then. Any blue would know that....

mancityvstoke said:
sablue said:

as DD said the away fans were at the far end of the kippax or in the platt lane later not the North stand then. Any blue would know that....
LISTERN GUYS I AM NOT CITY FAN I HAVE SAID THIS RIGHT FROM THE START,SO I DONT KNOW THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS

So how about you agree to give up on the incessant "City are shit" posts, then?

Seeing as you've now admitted you're not a City fan.

sablue said:
mancityvstoke said:
LISTERN GUYS I AM NOT CITY FAN I HAVE SAID THIS RIGHT FROM THE START,SO I DONT KNOW THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS

so shut the fk up about City then and your negative bollox

your opinions dont count

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.