The Real Balo !

The lads unbelievable Jeff! Give him time, new country, new language, new style of play, new team mates, It ain't going to happen overnight for him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYaJ4D9EBnw&feature=related[/youtube]

I hope we have a City legend b y the end of the season..not a one season wonder like we had with stevie, though!!

1.618034 said:
OK... Just had a text off a mate who knows a guy who Balo's done some business with him re Jewellery (bling) and apparently he "hates it here and won't be here next year"...

Hmm..?

Can he even speak enough of the Queens English to say that? lol

nashark said:
Why would we sell the third best player in the world?
We would not if we had him or even the 10th highest. Young City fans are so naive and myopic at times - prepared to believe anything thats put in front of them as life saving quality. I fell for that nonsense with Rodney Marsh in the 70's. Entertaining at times against the easy teams but away from Maine Road against a disciplined Liverpool etc. ..missing in action. "Balo"s another Robinho in the making. I got a lot of grief last week for a few home truths written in the salzburg game and guess what, he's now fighting against a senior team mate alreday.Sure its probably a bit blown out but at what point will you stop saying he's just a boy (which he aint)...maybe the mental state of a boy but mental age does not improve with training as will be proved by some responses soon! I fear the worse....Mourinho could not wait to get rid of him and he has won the premiership and European championshiop with less money than City have been given -and he knows the inside story which no one writing here does. The evidence is starting to pile up already. Hope I am wrong, but I fear the worse just as Robinho/Adebayour et al are added to the list of expensive, flawed individuals that City keep wasting money on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/12/05/2247001/mario-balotelli-will-stay-at-manchester-city-for-several" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... or-several</a>

tokyostory88 said:
nashark said:
We would not if we had him or even the 10th highest. Young City fans are so naive and myopic at times - prepared to believe anything thats put in front of them as life saving quality. I fell for that nonsense with Rodney Marsh in the 70's. Entertaining at times against the easy teams but away from Maine Road against a disciplined Liverpool etc. ..missing in action. "Balo"s another Robinho in the making. I got a lot of grief last week for a few home truths written in the salzburg game and guess what, he's now fighting against a senior team mate alreday.Sure its probably a bit blown out but at what point will you stop saying he's just a boy (which he aint)...maybe the mental state of a boy but mental age does not improve with training as will be proved by some responses soon! I fear the worse....Mourinho could not wait to get rid of him and he has won the premiership and European championshiop with less money than City have been given -and he knows the inside story which no one writing here does. The evidence is starting to pile up already. Hope I am wrong, but I fear the worse just as Robinho/Adebayour et al are added to the list of expensive, flawed individuals that City keep wasting money on.

You sound almost desperate....

Strong smell all of a sudden?

tokyostory88 said:
nashark said:

envious RAG ?

Mancio said:
tokyostory88 said:

envious RAG ?

You are learning quickly Mancio ;-)

Tricky_Trev said:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/12/05/2247001/mario-balotelli-will-stay-at-manchester-city-for-several
Let's hope it turns out to be the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.