The REAL Manchester Trophy Parade

It was like one of those old Cold War Russian tank parades, where they kept going round the block and back through Red Square to make it look like there were more of them.

Much like Yaya Toure's wages, the attendance for United's parade will subtly creep up until 10 years from now Clive Tyldesley talks about "that day in '11 when 3 million United fans lined the streets of Manchester." ;)

What a brilliant day, goaded loads of them with the images......very very quiet indeed.

danebanksheik said:
Not had one smart arse rag on the text all day
wankers

WE could probably count on one hand the amount of time we have been able to really take the piss out of them, and they are complete mard arses. What would they be like if the we're mocked and goaded for decades!? I can't wait for the season to come that we out do them, and I believe that will be very soon!

Balti said:
the silence from the rags is deafening

much like their parade

How many will still say they support the rags in a few years when we are having more success (short term for any plastics playing the historical success card) than them? When our attendances are higher? I'd hazard a guess that many will 'fall out with football'...'cos City ruined it'

I will be laughing my metaphorical bollocks off!

excellent thread

been in manc all day and have seen the grand total of 5 rags (one a little sweet pensioner lady)

she had the flag and full kit on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.