The REAL Manchester Trophy Parade

jonmcity said:
This City is Blue and aways will be! They will not fill their stadium next season and we will be looking at extending ours. The future bright the future is Blue

not being funny but why would City want to extend the capacity when they can't even fill it at the moment? dosen't make sense to me.

Stevecefn said:
jonmcity said:
This City is Blue and aways will be! They will not fill their stadium next season and we will be looking at extending ours. The future bright the future is Blue

not being funny but why would City want to extend the capacity when they can't even fill it at the moment? dosen't make sense to me.

Just the start of our rise to be the best in Europe, may take three years but we will be the best team in England for years to come . get used to it

Stevecefn said:
jonmcity said:

League Average is just under 46,000 for a ground that holds 47,500, yes for cup games we don't get that many but seeing as you play roughly half the amount of home cup games(in a good season)as you do league games, doesn't it make sense to expand based on league gate not the cup gates. Having a product that you are turning people away even 1/3rd of the time is rank stupidity, so I would turn the question around, how does in not make sense to put more people through the door? Picture a Railway company saying.....sorry you can't have a larger train in the rush hour because the trains on Sat and Sun run half empty.... That would be all over the press for it's foolishness!

Also if you look at someone like Sunderland they didn't sell out Roker Park before they moved into a stadium twice the size, you also have the "I can only get tickets for the crap games" line that the rags use all the time that has an impact, it's hard to sell a midweek game against say Wigan to someone when the game against Spurs the following weekend you can't get a ticket for.

That videos brilliant, I'm in tears here, even more so after watching the Rags 'Ghost town' one the other day trying to take the piss.

Talk about coming back to bite you on the arse.

what a perfect month of may 70th birthday get to see the blues beat west ham trip to wembley dinner out with family and friends and to top it all the rags get hammered by barca what a glourious time to be a blue
thanks to one and all for making it so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.