The REAL Manchester Trophy Parade

dan1987 said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
stonerblue said:
Fuckin hell..

I thought their parade would be smaller than ours but that's just pathetic.
I was away when it was on so thanks to interpol for for posting that and bringing me up to speed on the piss-poor united faithful.

OMG stoner you missed the biggest laugh of all time. I caught some of it on Granada Reports and even the Rags they interviewed were from down south, Cyprus or the far east. It was HILARIOUS! It was the biggest no-show ever.

bank holiday in manchester,the usual pouring rain,the rags they held there parade,guess what?nobody came. "we are the biggest in the world is what they claim", so why was it on your big day still nobody came,shown up twice at wembley, by the blues and men from spain, and so the plastics stayed in bed to dream away the pain. the bbc, the gmp,they didnt make things up,they said the streets were far more packed when we showed of the cup. so hail this day forever for it proved this to be true, that trafford is for tourists clowns, but MANCHESTER IS BLUE!

Cracking 1st post, and thanks for the thread link to the other poster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.