The REAL Manchester Trophy Parade

Draken said:
Blue_Rossy said:
lol if you read there parade thread in Rag cafe, its funny as fuk, they claim 150,000 turned up and most of the replys were, wow we still outclassed and outnumbered the blues, and its obvious the city is red with the turnout. Its normal sadcafe. have a read. I feel like signing up to show them the truth but i cant do it :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/parade-329436/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/parade-329436/</a>

According to Skynews, we had 150,000 fans at the parade today. Well fucking done to everybody!

Skys Sports own photo gallery suggests otherwise,150,000 pfffft

Follow Follow Follow ....the bus to make it look like theres more
Parade2_2603620.jpg

The people in the background walking the other way speaks volumes.

samharris said:
Draken said:
Blue_Rossy said:
lol if you read there parade thread in Rag cafe, its funny as fuk, they claim 150,000 turned up and most of the replys were, wow we still outclassed and outnumbered the blues, and its obvious the city is red with the turnout. Its normal sadcafe. have a read. I feel like signing up to show them the truth but i cant do it :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/parade-329436/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/parade-329436/</a>

According to Skynews, we had 150,000 fans at the parade today. Well fucking done to everybody!

Parade2_2603620.jpg

They were rushing to old trafford to buy a ticket for following the bus.

It does seem that the Utd fans who went say it was a crap turnout. The only ones not are the ones who watched on $ky

The Manchester rags are so use to sitting in there armchairs and watching them on the box! They actually don't know how to SUPPORT there team! Once these southerners and all the rest off them who come from 100 of miles away realise there team is shit and not going to win out! The scums crowd will drop as quick as Rats from a sinking ship!

Mëtal Bikër said:
samharris said:
Draken said:

Parade2_2603620.jpg

They were rushing to old trafford to buy a ticket for following the bus.

It does seem that the Utd fans who went say it was a crap turnout. The only ones not are the ones who watched on $ky

I think that depends on what part of the parade route they were at. Those that lined it on Deansgate or most other points after will more than likely agree it was a low turnout, unless they're not man enough to admit it. However, many of those that waited outside Old Trafford for the bus to turn up will no doubt be under the totally misguided illusion that every man and his dog was out - a kind of "It's busy here, so it must be busy everywhere else" mentality.

Simply brilliant!!!

I've not been on Facebook for nearly 3 years and just went on there yesterday to change my notification settings and all hell broke loose with the Rag Hordes!!!

Not to worry though, I came, I saw, I gave them their 2nd rinsing in 4 days!!!! *LOL*

This video and the others of the parade/funeral march thread gave me all the ammunition and come backs I needed. The fuckers don't know what's hit them!!! *LOL*

Have introduced two reference statements into my workplace!

1. Late for work due to traffic issues "It was like a City parade out there!"

2. Arrive early " It was like a Rag parade out there!"

Everyone seems to know what this explains so job done!

bringer678 said:
how do i add pictures!?
you should notice when typing a message lots of little boxes above like B i u Quote etc.

For image links press the Img button and paste your image in between
For youtube videos click the youtube button

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.