The REAL Manchester Trophy Parade

Mëtal Bikër said:
bringer678 said:
how do i add pictures!?
you should notice when typing a message lots of little boxes above like B i u Quote etc.

For image links press the Img button and paste your image in between
For youtube videos click the youtube button

I haven't found the images off the internet, it's just a pic from my documents

Mëtal Bikër said:
bringer678 said:
how do i add pictures!?
you should notice when typing a message lots of little boxes above like B i u Quote etc.

For image links press the Img button and paste your image in between
For youtube videos click the youtube button

To add to that, it is the image code you need to paste - not the actual image. You will need to host the pictures somewhere. If they are photos off your PC, you will need to upload them to a website such as PhotoBucket or flickr

If you want to post an image from another website, hover over the image and press the right mouse button. In Internet Explorer, click properties and it will give you the address (url) of the image. Other browsers may give you an option when you click the right mouse button to copy the image location.

Copy the link, click 'Img' on here and paste as follows:

Code:
[img]paste image code here[/img]

Fuckin hell..

I thought their parade would be smaller than ours but that's just pathetic.
I was away when it was on so thanks to interpol for for posting that and bringing me up to speed on the piss-poor united faithful.

anyone who would miss a parade due to rain has obviously never been to Manchester!!

And it was pissin it down with gale force winds the day of ours!

and they had a bank holiday!

only excuse they have is expensive rail travel!!!

stonerblue said:
Fuckin hell..

I was away when it was on so thanks to interpol for for posting that and bringing me up to speed on the piss-poor united faithful.

Mate. the thread from that day is now in classics..you've got to see it.100 pages of fun and frolics..

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=221992" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=221992</a>

interpol said:
Had a go at a "Parade" video

Thanks to all in the Rag Parade thread for contributions.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qipZOyiHato[/youtube]
Had a go at a "Parade" video
That will go down as one of the biggest under statements ever on here,70,000 hits & still going.
Some of the video replies by the rags are funny as fuck they are just proving everything this video is already showing.

stonerblue said:
Fuckin hell..

OMG stoner you missed the biggest laugh of all time. I caught some of it on Granada Reports and even the Rags they interviewed were from down south, Cyprus or the far east. It was HILARIOUS! It was the biggest no-show ever.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
stonerblue said:
Fuckin hell..

OMG stoner you missed the biggest laugh of all time. I caught some of it on Granada Reports and even the Rags they interviewed were from down south, Cyprus or the far east. It was HILARIOUS! It was the biggest no-show ever.

bank holiday in manchester,the usual pouring rain,the rags they held there parade,guess what?nobody came. "we are the biggest in the world is what they claim", so why was it on your big day still nobody came,shown up twice at wembley, by the blues and men from spain, and so the plastics stayed in bed to dream away the pain. the bbc, the gmp,they didnt make things up,they said the streets were far more packed when we showed of the cup. so hail this day forever for it proved this to be true, that trafford is for tourists clowns, but MANCHESTER IS BLUE!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.