The Rise of Raheem Sterling

Last years world cup was the lowest point. Listening to "Moose" off Talksport going around England fans in Russia asking them to tell the listeners that Sterling was not deserving of a place in the squad. It was a national sport by then for the media.

But, they still hate hime, they hate that that have to be fair to him, they hate that Sterling has proven them wrong, they're just pretending to be nice, as soon as it suits them they will attack him again, and that will include henry winters publication

Once Raz sorts out his one on one's with keepers, he will be the best player in the world...
He's not far off now and deffo should be in the running for the Ronaldo & Messi balloon thingy .....

Not till City win the golden key called the Chumps League. If he played for Liverpool he'd be a front runner

I don't like things like this, an unnecessary distraction. There is plenty of time when you're retired.

A couple of matches ago Sterling ran with the ball, the move didn't pan out BUT he was smiling whilst running with the ball. I have never seen anything like it before. I see player smile and laugh but not whilst running with the ball. It made me happy to see it.

You probably won't read this Raheem but if you do then never stop smiling mate, you are an absolute joy to watch. Add to that you seem one of the most grounded players, you are never out causing hassle at clubs and stuff. When messi goes i think you will be recognized as the best player in the world if you just carry on as you are. It is a pleasure to watch you play!

Since moving to a PR team that gives a fuck his public media persona has improved significantly.

He comes across as a man who takes the piss out of himself as well as negative comments made about him.

Sane could take a leaf out of his Job comes first attitude.

Let's just hope he turns up on Sunday, if ever there was a time for him to stand up and be counted it's at Anfield Sunday. You just know he'll get booed from the off and his game will turn to shit, prove us all wrong please Raheem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.