The Rise of Raheem Sterling

He’s a fine young man who’s shown himself to be a strong character and he’s a very good player and I hope he stays with us for years to come but an 8 episode biopic of his life - what the fuck is the world coming to ? He kicks a ball around for a living.
I think his story would be very inspirational. You are right, he is a fine young man who has got where he is with sheer determination and hard work. He has shown class in his dealings with the press and tackling racism. Kids need role models and examples to look up to. Raheem is growing into an excellent one.

I think his story would be very inspirational. You are right, he is a fine young man who has got where he is with sheer determination and hard work. He has shown class in his dealings with the press and tackling racism. Kids need role models and examples to look up to. Raheem is growing into an excellent one.
I agree but an 8 part biopic. Watched a series about Margaret Thatcher recently, a lady who altered the course of a nation, and that only had 5 episodes.

And being totally selfish it’s possible that having Hollywood piss ants blowing smoke up his arse all summer long might distract him from what’s important and might sow the seeds of discontentment at living his life in a rain soaked provincial town on northern England

I agree but an 8 part biopic. Watched a series about Margaret Thatcher recently, a lady who altered the course of a nation, and that only had 5 episodes.

And being totally selfish it’s possible that having Hollywood piss ants blowing smoke up his arse all summer long might distract him from what’s important and might sow the seeds of discontentment at living his life in a rain soaked provincial town on northern England
"A rain soaked provincial town"........Wash your mouth out!

Great player and a very grounded person. I have utmost respect for how he has transformed his game and the way he has dealt with the Media and the neanderthals on social media who hate him. It would be fitting if he could score the winner on Sunday... here's hoping.

Developed into the player no one (except city fans) wanted him to be. Top class. Still looks like a baby trex when jogging however.

Coming up on talkshite.. “we will discuss if Raheem Sterling would be better off at Real Madrid?”... pricks !!!!

He's only got to look at what happens to imports at Real. They might be flavour of the week for a season and a half and then it's belly up. And if Bale were currently any use to man or beast then Real would not be offering him in part ex. Anyway, shouldn't they be targeting Ibe?

He’s a fine young man who’s shown himself to be a strong character and he’s a very good player and I hope he stays with us for years to come but an 8 episode biopic of his life - what the fuck is the world coming to ? He kicks a ball around for a living.
His dad was murdered,a lot of what he has done is shaped by that,he has had an interesting life,also hate figure to role model,it's a good story for kids to see

Coming up on talkshite.. “we will discuss if Raheem Sterling would be better off at Real Madrid?”... pricks !!!!
Ha they tried this shite with sergio year after year,they are desperate that all our top players leave us,spain is so last year after what we are achieving here,it's not much of a step up if any

If there was ever proof there’s a bias in the media it is this very point.

The Scousers really hate him because he wanted to leave them to us, which to them didn’t make sense because of their delusion towards their own club.

The media then, like the good little boys and girls they are, obliged their client and attacked the lad in the most vicious ways possible.

Now they’re absolutely fucked because he’s become an almost unofficial ambassador against racism and is incredibly prolific.

He’s beaten them and the ****s know it.

All you need to do is ask someone what he and his agent did wrong in leaving Liverpool.

They'll say "He did the unauthorised interview!!!" - and then you say that all he said in that interview was that his contract dispute was not about money, why would Liverpool refuse him permission to say that?

They'll say "His agent said he wouldn't play for liverpool for £1m per week" - Yes. Because. it. wasn't. about. money.

They'll bring up the agent calling Carragher a knob, and then you say it was off the record and a journalist seriously breached protocol by making it public, far worse is said by agents, players and managers all the time. And Carragher was a knob!

The pair of them did absolutely nothing wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.