The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I've had to clean the thread up after asking people to keep it on topic (page 12)

There's plenty of other threads if you want to slate him, can we have just one where people can show there "appreciation"..........cheers!

George Hannah said:
Danamy said:
Once again I've had to clean the thread up after asking people to keep it on topic (page 12)
There's plenty of other threads if you want to slate him, can we have just one where people can show there "appreciation"..........cheers!
oh the ironing!

Go on I'm listening?

You’re still popular with the fans, do you think that will help you keep your job?

This is normal because we won. I don’t think there will ever be another manager who will win 6-1 at Old Trafford against Ferguson. I was the first manager who, after 30 years, took the banner from Old Trafford. We won one Premier League, we won one FA Cup, one Charity Shield. For this reason, I am very popular with the supporters. I love them, they love me. I am very happy for this. If I leave the club, I will be the first supporter of Manchester City in the future. Now, I can say nothing. I don’t know whether it’s true or not.

If he does go it'll be a sad day for the club, gutted already about the rumours. He brought the best years of watching city of my life and the man is a legend, deserves all the respect we can give him.

kp789 said:
Get the tissues ready

<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/66017216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/66017216</a>

I've seen that earlier today and just made me think of how much i love bobby and how i don't want him to leave!!

I think the players have lost him his job this year, and not bobby himself

If this is true then I really do not think we could have done it in a more shambolic way. Roberto sir, you are a legend to me who gave me the best 3 years of my city supporting life of 35 years plus. If you are still here at the start of next season having captured all your targets then I would be 100% sure you would have brought us another title during this time of major changes. I'm afraid the failings of others seem to be your downfall as the Garcia, Rodwell and Sinclair signings where not the Martinez, Hazard & RVP ones you craved. I hope you stay Mr Mancini, but if you go you should know that you stand shoulder to shoulder with Mr Joe Mercer and a Mr Malcolm Allison as the most influential managers of Manchester City football club in the last fifty years, if not ever. Thank you for taking the banner down, thank you for the 6-1, thank for the FA cup and the title. But thank you, most of all for bringing back the footballing pride back to my club and my life.

When I think about it from a football perspective I can understand the decision.

Then I watch that video and wonder what the fuck we are doing.

It's important to take emotion out of it, because I can't, I love him.

For that reason, thank fuck it's not my call.

Thanks for everything Bobby, gutted he's going but at least we're replacing him with a genius who's won the errrrr Intertoto fcuking cup

After the years of dross, how on earth can we seriously be doing this.
Have we not learn from the years of misery guts at cold Trafford that this is not the way forward.

Can someone help me explain to my 16 old daughter ( season ticket 7 years), that this is what happens in life when you're successful as bobby has been.

She was there for the 6-1 and this years win at cold trafford ( also 2-1, thanks benjarni )and couldn't watch the last few minutes of the QPR game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.