The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
Whether you're an inner or an outer, this is shambolic and the man deserves better.

Thanks for everything Roberto Mancini........

forzamancini.jpg

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/5tYFI.jpg[/bigimg]

Thatchersforearm said:
mackenzie said:
He said he would take that banner down, and he certainly did.

Love him to bits.

Got a little bit emotional when I read this mackenzie.

Thank you thank you thank you Roberto

Yeah..me too.. them Rags waved that stick at us it seems forever..thanks Bob for ripping it down and giving us back our manchester pride..

The more today goes on the sadder I feel.. silly sod I am..

His 6-1 at the Rags won't be bettered in 20 years, probably longer. Neither will the way we won the league. Should always be held in incredibly high esteem by City fans for taking over a shambles and building a league winning football club. I imagine if he were ever to return in later life a rendition of 'Mancini wooah' would still ring out around the ground.

samharris said:
Thatchersforearm said:
mackenzie said:

Love him to bits.

Yeah..me too.. them Rags waved that stick at us it seems forever..thanks Bob for ripping it down and giving us back our manchester pride..

You're not on your own Sam......a very strange couple of days.....

I'm still hoping that Bobby won't go but it's looking very unlikely. I think the club have handled this very shamefully what ever the outcome. I hope that every body at the Norwich game sings his name loud and proud and let everyone know how much we appreciate what joy Bobby has given us come what may. Here's still hoping the rumours are wrong!

feel sorry for him make very strange changes like rodwell on tevez on when its 0-0 etc but what he has done for the club can not be forgotten, i also feel bad as if he got the transfers he wanted ( hazard rvp de rossi) we would of won league etc. then again i dont feel he is getting the best out of the players he has got at the moment which is another down fall. just thought he deserved another year after winning the prem last year

samharris said:
Thatchersforearm said:
mackenzie said:

Love him to bits.

Stop it now, I'm getting tearful too.

Thanks, Bobby, you deserved better than this.

The 6-1, the QPR game, the first trophy for decades - the man is a City legend. I had hoped we would build a dynasty under Mancini, now we're in a state of flux once again.

Ah well, onwards and upwards (I hope).

Hopefully Mancini is staying. But if not we need to show how much we appreciate what he has done for us. Forget the trophies, he is despised by the rags and the media. Usually that means success and they are running scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.