The Royals - the Commonwealth

See Andy's reminiscing on Instagram about how the Falklands war changed him.

Front and center with Liz the other day. Is he on his way back ?

Last edited:
See Andy's reminiscing on Instagram about how the Falklands war changed him.

Front and center with Laz the other day. Is he on his way back ?
He signed off HRH which he was stripped off so he has deleted the posts , he is just trying to get people to think of him as a hero , changed him how ? Twat to nonce maybe .Fourty yrs yesterday the war started , i was dreading the knock on the door from the navy for weeks , scary shit

The headlines, today, are how he (Andrew) allegedly received £1m from a Turkish 'fraudster' that he met when introduced by a Libyan arms dealer. A proper investigation of his finances would be very revealing, I suspect. Apparently, the friend lives in a building in Mayfair, owned by the Crown, for which no money seems to change hands. Now, I may be wrong, but I imagine that renting even the smallest place in Mayfair is probably £15k a month so where is the money?

Got to be the lowest point for the UK since WW2. Clown as a PM, living costs through the roof and we have a prince who is a nonce taking centre stage who should have been sent in yo exile.
Several worse in my opinion.
1. Black Monday (1981?), pound crashed out of ERM and interest rates went to 50%(?) briefly. Norman Lamont chancellor.
2. Thatcher tried to interfere with the criminal trial of the Shrewsbury 4.
3. The establishment conspired to get Jeremy Thorpe off a murder
charge.
4. The Widgery report into Black Sunday, whitewashed the paras and blamed the IRA.
5. The trial of Stephen Ward. Fixed to spare establishment figures embarrassment. Innocent man found guilty.
6. British army's abysmal performance in Iraq. Completely lost control, then pulled out.
That'll do for now!

He signed off HRH which he was stripped off so he has deleted the posts , he is just trying to get people to think of him as a hero , changed him how ? Twat to nonce maybe .Fourty yrs yesterday the war started , i was dreading the knock on the door from the navy for weeks , scary shit
Yeah ,seems like some pathetic attempt to remind us all what a war hero he was. Mummy's boy has narcissistic tendencies.

Got to be the lowest point for the UK since WW2. Clown as a PM, living costs through the roof and we have a prince who is a nonce taking centre stage who should have been sent in yo exile.
Lowest point was Pep’s team selection for Champions League Final in Porto last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.