The Royals - the Commonwealth

My feelings about the referendum on Europe is that the public should never have been asked to vote yeah or nay, it was simply too big a question and most people do not know enough about the ramifications of these things, I know I certainly don't.
The referendum was a mistake it should never have happened, too much at stake.
Apart from the above I feel some nations will cut ties with Britain as it seems obvious the Queen is getting towards the end and I don't think Charles and Camilla represent a desirable pair.
I know that the Republican movement here in Australia are. sharpening their knives in preparation for the end of Queen Elizabeth. I've heard rumblings from New Zealand also.

Australia would have voted to become a republic about 25 years ago wouldn't it, but the option put forward was quite awful and got voted down.

Doing what?

It's mostly a cooperative organisation to make interaction better and to improve things.
It's a little aspirational, but it is meant to allow all members to know that other members have similar principles on fairness/democracy/rights, etc.

It's really not very important, but it does cause links to be forged between disparate countries.

I don't know if what specific benefits there are.

It's mostly a cooperative organisation to make interaction better and to improve things.
It's a little aspirational, but it is meant to allow all members to know that other members have similar principles on fairness/democracy/rights, etc.

It's really not very important, but it does cause links to be forged between disparate countries.

Cheers, thought it was more of a gimmick than anything else these days.

A lot of people can have a massive holiday/Rort for the Commonwealth Games.

Looks like the future king wants to keep them for something to do when he's on the throne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.