The Run In

Lose at Chelsea 8pts behind.
Win every game afterwards heading to last match at home versus Saints.
Chelsea lose 2 and draw 1 dropping 8pts heading to last match home versus Mackems.
We're both winning and it's equal goal difference heading into stoppage time, the time shows 93:18 as Sergio gets the ball in the area.....

Nurse!

Let’s be realistic here, in order for us to win the league we need to firstly win at Chelsea. We’ve won there once in god knows how long and if Arsenals midfield can wipe the floor with us Chelsea could play us on one leg. I expect a reaction but I don’t think we are good enough to 1. Beat Chelsea and 2. Be consistent for the rest of the season.

We are relying on Chelsea slipping up far too many times than they probably will whilst also having difficult fixtures left mostly away from home. Our chances have been blown from performances like yesterday, Stoke, Burnley, QPR etc all easily winnable games that we decided to waste. If we hadn’t of slipped up needlessly against such poor opposition you can afford a game like yesterday.

Gutted as it feels a lot like the year after we won it last year, didn’t strengthen enough, letting players go and things for some reason not looking right. I would be happy if we consolidated 2nd, a big push in the champions league and going balls deep in the FA Cup to give us something to take away from what has been a poor attempt at keeping our title. I would take it winning it every other year though and thankfully it’s not them red b@satrds taking it this time 

At the half way point with 19 games to play I thought we'd need to win 15 of them including Chavski away cos who ever wins it will probably get 90+ points.
We probably still need to win 15 but now it's from 16 games including Chavski unless they implode !!

Pains me to say, but from the season as a whole our defence hasn't been the best. I think we will loose or draw against easier sides again etc. Don't think we will win it this season. Loved to be proved wrong. Hope bony hits the tracks running and we can out score most teams.

With Chelsea loosing badly at spurs I feel they to will loose and draw a few. But they seem t have a more organised feel to them. We're missing one key factor and thats us not being consistent in defence etc.

We will do it again this year, have no doubt... The run in is our strongest part of the season.

Didn't kick on again after winning the title. Mediocre buys and others strengthening significantly has killed us. The powers that be have made the same mistakes again,I think even Pellers knows the game is almost up in the league. Huge disappointment considering our pathetic attempt at defending the title last time around. A big summer is needed in the transfer front with both ins and outs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.