The Scottish Politics thread

Thats where we are mate sadly. Because despite Brexit and everything that the Tories and Johnson have shovelled onto everyone, the dial has barely twitched. That was with Sturgeon in charge too. Mark Renton was correct.
Let’s wait and see. I agree it will be more difficult and to be fair, I always thought we would bottle it. Perhaps I feel that way to soften the blow when and if we do show ourselves to be feart timorous mice.

Let’s wait and see. I agree it will be more difficult and to be fair, I always thought we would bottle it. Perhaps I feel that way to soften the blow when and if we do show ourselves to be feart timorous mice.
well, approximately 50% of us are. We need another 10% on top.

Can't remember the exact figures but I think only 50k of the 70K voted in the leadership election. I was floored by that stat. Christ if SNP members cant be bothered what hope is there?

We now have the utter disaster of Brexit, we are out of the EU market, we have the reality of England continually voting Tory and the economic and social disaster that is. I just hope these realities will have moved the dial. It may not, and if it doesn’t, then we are nothing but a nation of take the knee, pathetic forelock tugging shitebags.
That’s the spirit.

How I voted in 2014 has changed and my wife is wavering. Both my children didn't vote but I suspect one at least would vote Yes

You won't be the only one(s), I know a fair few as well. Not what I was discussing, nor did I link the two though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.