The Scottish Politics thread

Not really mate.
It is an allegation, note mods an allegation, that Wee Jimmy bought Judy Murrays house to have lesbian affairs at or the other one is she was bonking Judy and bought the house to keep her stum.
The Internet really is a wonderful place.

It is an allegation, note mods an allegation, that Wee Jimmy bought Judy Murrays house to have lesbian affairs at or the other one is she was bonking Judy and bought the house to keep her stum.
The Internet really is a wonderful place.
yeah I know about those rumours. Just trying to understand why she would be hiding there when her husband has been arrested. Some on here have a strange logic.

yeah I know about those rumours. Just trying to understand why she would be hiding there when her husband has been arrested. Some on here have a strange logic.

Her personal life is just that, personal and I for one couldn’t give a fuck so long as it’s not impacting the day job so to speak.

Now looks like she was at the house with Murrell this morning when the police turned up, and then promptly did one.

That was good of her.

There would seem to be an awful lot of money that has gone missing. Surely they don't think its buried in her back garden. Hahaha

She clearly knew this was coming hence the sudden resignation last month. Talk about a tarnished reputation. Pretty shocking stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.