The Scottish Politics thread

He's a man with no self awareness or he gets off on being as popular as the Pope playing a gig at Ibrox.
I’ve nothing against the person, but I find it crass that one individual feels they can simultaneously be both an MP and an MSP. I’d say the same for someone who wished to be a MS and MP or a MLA and MP. Perhaps he would be less error prone if he didn’t spread his talents so thinly.

I’ve nothing against the person, but I find it crass that one individual feels they can simultaneously be both an MP and an MSP. I’d say the same for someone who wished to be a MS and MP or a MLA and MP. Perhaps he would be less error prone if he didn’t spread his talents so thinly.
Must be all those lovely expenses keeping him busy in both jobs.

One of the funniest things about the current Nat crisis is that many rank and file supporters see this as some kind of Westminster / Tory plot to discredit the independence campaign. Many of them even talk about MI5 being involved.
Yet Police Scotland acted on complaints made by the more extreme elements of the Nationalist cause and even prominent figures like Joanna Cherry is saying there was a culture of intimidation against anyone who dared mention the finances.

' But it wiz they big bad Toarieees, man '

One of the funniest things about the current Nat crisis is that many rank and file supporters see this as some kind of Westminster / Tory plot to discredit the independence campaign. Many of them even talk about MI5 being involved.
Yet Police Scotland acted on complaints made by the more extreme elements of the Nationalist cause and even prominent figures like Joanna Cherry is saying there was a culture of intimidation against anyone who dared mention the finances.

' But it wiz they big bad Toarieees, man '

Shame your shite bam talk shat all over an already shitty shtatement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.