The Scottish Politics thread

The funniest part of this entire fiasco is that the thickest in society try and desperately blame the Tories and the Police for this, but it was actually one of their own zealots that shopped them………….because the SNP weren’t actually hardcore enough for him in delivering independence!

Absolutely brilliant.

An SNP member of parliament has just stood up in Westminster and used the word ' polis ' instead of Police.
The Scottish Ned Party right enough.

It’s a mess all right. I’m still waiting to see what charges are brought. Likely to be multiple murder at least given the visibility of the police operation.
the thing is, even if the SNP disintegrate into a wet puddle on the floor, the demand for independence won’t. Some folk think they are the same thing. They aren’t.

It’s a mess all right. I’m still waiting to see what charges are brought. Likely to be multiple murder at least given the visibility of the police operation.
the thing is, even if the SNP disintegrate into a wet puddle on the floor, the demand for independence won’t. Some folk think they are the same thing. They aren’t.
SNP are a means to an end for many. After Indy they’d fragment and new parties would evolve.

SNP are a means to an end for many. After Indy they’d fragment and new parties would evolve.
The press pack were out in force yesterday. Loads of them parked outside Colin Beattie’s house. I just hope they bring charges soon to draw this to a conclusion.

The press pack were out in force yesterday. Loads of them parked outside Colin Beattie’s house. I just hope they bring charges soon to draw this to a conclusion.
I just find it a bit hypocritical. The Tories up here grandstanding about standards etc when their own PM is being investigated by the ethics committee.

Politics is rotten to the core

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.