The Scottish Politics thread

It’s a mess all right. I’m still waiting to see what charges are brought. Likely to be multiple murder at least given the visibility of the police operation.
the thing is, even if the SNP disintegrate into a wet puddle on the floor, the demand for independence won’t. Some folk think they are the same thing. They aren’t.
Massive damage being done to the cause for independence. The SNP were the flag bearers for it. They are now in such a mess it is staggering. I've never been a fan of Sturgeon and her blame politics but I'm shocked at the position she and the SNP now find themselves in. At best it looks like there has been some very creative accounting going on at worst theft and fraud and possible jail time awaits for some people.

Last edited:
Sorry Nicola, I’ve never been a fan I will admit but trying to claim she had no idea what was about too unfold when she quit is about as blatant a lie as is possible to tell and she is far better than that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.