The Scottish Politics thread

What’s the polling like on who wins seats in Scotland if the SNP implodes? Has to be Labour, doesn’t it?

I would be surprised, personally. No polls to back this, but I imagine there would be a bigger swing towards the Greens than Labour. If the Lib-dems ever had a chance to get an upper hand, that would be it, but they'd cock it up.

I don't expect the snp to implode though, not in a meaningful way thay would really tip the balance.

This situation reminds me of our beloved club. A clear and orchestrated attempt to destroy credibility and alter the political landscape in Scotland. Meanwhile in Westminster…. 20 odd year year olds who might have worked for Johnson enter the House of Lords.

This situation reminds me of our beloved club. A clear and orchestrated attempt to destroy credibility and alter the political landscape in Scotland. Meanwhile in Westminster…. 20 odd year year olds who might have worked for Johnson enter the House of Lords.

Slightly different interpretation of 'state-backed' though.

Particularly the caravan.

My stance on her and the SNP are not secret but I take no joy in what is going on but she and others are as guilty as sin I’m afraid.

Insisting her resignation had nothing to do with what happened a now happening is a lie and insulting and is frankly beneath her and almost Tory like.
Glad you used the word almost.
What crime is she guilty of and what evidence do you have that brought you to that conclusion? Clearly more than the police have at this stage.

Innocent until is the law of the land. You know, like City are.

What crime is she guilty of and what evidence do you have that brought you to that conclusion? Clearly more than the police have at this stage.

Do you think her resignation had nothing to do with what was coming, and it is all a surprise?

Hands up, I was pissed when I posted that and until proven guilty, she is of course innocent of any criminality.

She is guilty however of lying through her teeth imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.