The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

Benarbia said:
Vieria has tagged onto this gravy train and laughing his tits off. Had a couple of weeks wages, £240,000 thanks very much for doing fook all

So you beleive what the rag press write about his so called salary.

I've just looked back to the match reports from the last time we played at the swamp and theses were the line ups.

Manchester United:

Foster, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park (Valencia 62), Fletcher, Anderson (Carrick 90 + 2), Giggs, Rooney, Berbatov (Owen 78).

Unused subs:
Kuszczak, Neville, Nani, Evans.

Manchester City:

Given, Richards, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, de Jong (Petrov 80), Barry, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Tevez, Bellamy.

Unused subs:
Taylor, Zabaleta, Garrido, Sylvinho, Weiss, David Ball.

My guess for our team this week will be something along the lines of......

---------------------GIVEN---------------------
--RICHARDS--ONOUHA--KOMPANY--GARRIDO
---------------DE JONG--BARRY----------------
------SWP-----------IRELAND---------BELLAMY--
--------------------TEVEZ--------------

Bench [TAYLOR, ZABALETA, TOURE, BRIDGE, VIERA, PETROV, ROBINHO ]

Manchester United:

Van der Sar, Evra, Brown, Anderson (Owen 72), Rooney, Giggs, Carrick,R.Da Silva (Diouf 90), Evans, Fletcher, Valencia (Scholes 87)

Unused subs:
Kuszczak, Neville, Park, F. Da Silva

My point is, for the first game Ferguson played pretty much the strongest side he has had all this season. I would like to think in all honesty we gave them more than a good run for their money. We scored some good goals against his full strength defence.

Looking at his line up from last Wed's game I don't see where he can improve, maybe Ferdinand will play?For me that isn't close to side we played at the start of the season.

Yet for us I think we are just as strong as the last time we where at the swamp.Admittedly it will is hard to predict our bench because of the well documented issues of both Robinho and Adebayor. Our defence has changed but still has performed well recently.I don't wish to gloss over the game against Everton.The side overall was poor and tbh I still can't understand why we started with RSC up front and then brought on Robinho (not a pop at Robinho btw) rather than make a more like for like swap with Benjani??

I would like to hear the views of others...
Have I got the line ups correct? If not in formation then how about the teams?

Looking at things like this has calmed my nerves a touch.
My blue tainted mentality tells me we may not yet be turning up at the swamp as favourites but would you call us underdogs?

Lets shut wankers like this up..

boyle_pic7_big.jpg

seantheduck said:
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK....we sit back we are doomed....stop Shrek and 50% scum team stopped...cannot wait for this one, leaving work early, beer to warm up vocal chords and then head to swamp..... lets score first!

Agree if we score 2 they have to score 4 simple as.

Sitting back doesnt help us we need to score regardless

The fact ireland played so long against Scunnie I don't see him starting, I expect

Shay

Micah Boyata Komps Garrido
Dejong Barry
Zab
SWP Tevez Bellamy

possibly Onuoha instead of Boyata

If it was me I would get Zab to Man to Man mark Rooney - he is their Catalyst at the moment

we've got a lot more options now with Ireland, Ade, Kolo, a fit Nedum, and maybe Vieira back. I'm confident in any team RM picks.

Aslong as Mancini keeps Cunnigham on the bench for the entire 90+ minutes i'll be happy.
mcfc_die_hard has the squad i'd be choosing on Weds for winning this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.