The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

lionheart said:
I hear that Baconface may be resting Rooney for the Arsenal game....

i bloody hope so but i cannt see it....there is too much at stake for him to do that and rooney is on fire at the moment...then again he could play owen and one of his kids (though hasnt wellbeck just been loaned out somewhere?).....maybe he thinks that at OT he can play a slightly weaker team (ie no rooney) and still get a result.

would he play owen and berbatov together?????...i wouldnt imagine so.

Read in the paper today that Robinho is considering leaving City, so Mancini would likely be playing Adebayor if he was considered fit enough (mentally and physically) for the challenge.

---------------------------- Given -------------------------

Richards -------- Boyata ------- Kompany ------ Garrido

------------------ De Jong ------- Barry --------------------
Shauny ----------------------------------------------- Bellamy

-------------------- Tevez ------- Adebayor ------------------

We need pace on the break so Shauny and Bellers on the wings.

Tevez will drop back to midfield when we lose the ball creating a 4-5-1.

With Tevez dropping short we should be able to control the midfield but need Shauny and Bellamy to stay wide and give us an outlet.

Richards, Boyata and Kompany give us plenty of presence at the back and Rooney was restricted to very few opportunities in the first half last week when up against Boyata and Kompany.

Adebayor will be able to hold the ball up which will be something we could desperately need, we don't want a repeat of the last 15 minutes of last week, with United constantly coming back at us because we couldn't hold on to the ball.

Given

Zabaleta
Richards
Kompany
Garrido

Bellamy
De Jong
Barry
Petrov

Tevez

Adebayor

Come on blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.