The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

Gelsons Dad said:
We are a better team than we were 2 months ago. We will be even better two months from now.

I agree, and that's some achievement considering the players that are out.

what we seem to lack (apart from defenders) are midfielders who will work the whole of the pitch.

I can see two more coming in this month

How brilliant was that goal by Tevez? Had a touch of Bobby's wonder goal for Sampdoria in it.

First Apologies: was sure we owned the match again after carlos scored and I wrote that: perhaps I woldn't had to do!
Second pride: we went there a we owned the match, calm control, up to their first score. Then again well 10 minutes when Ade went in.
MY very cool opinion is that we deserved much than scrums.
Forth: imo, not to blame anyone as single, we went down, twice, because of luck of experience, unable to stay cool when the pressure grown.
Sadly, Steven did not entered the game as I expected, but it was not so easy, I mean no blame, just sorry. Viera would had been gold if available, very very much the game for old experienced foxies, like the fucking rooney....

So sad, I feel gutted, much more brcause we definitely were better, imo

Don't forget we still have the main gate to Wembley: FA with all the best players coming back....

PAINFULL RESULT but GREAT CITY GUYS they gave all they have and they were better, imo

fuck SAF!

I am not happy with the referee performance, he should have sent Rio Ferdinand out in two occaisions, and gave us Penalty when Tevez was pushed by Rio Ferdinand

Aussie! said:
End of the day, United beat us 3-1 , the better team won on the day.

to me not the better but the most used to top pressure game: we hold the match for time longer that them.
on the other hand U are right saying that because the better team is the one more able to manage key moments.

Overal, I m gutted but proud, and sure that in two months time we will be well stronger.

Aussie! said:
End of the day, United beat us 3-1 , the better team won on the day.

to me not the better but the most used to top pressure game: we hold the match for time longer that them.
on the other hand U are right saying that because the better team is the one more able to manage key moments.

Overal, I m gutted but proud, and sure that in two months time we will be well stronger.

MANCIO4EVER said:
Steven did not entered the game

If you're talking about Ireland he did play...

The truth is if Toure, Lescott and bridge were fit it would have definitely been a different game.
Boyata was good but clearly too tired by the end, probably should have brought on Onuoha at 70ish minute.

We still play them again this season and were at home, we'll even the score there.

20sbc07 said:
MANCIO4EVER said:
Steven did not entered the game

If you're talking about Ireland he did play...

The truth is if Toure, Lescott and bridge were fit it would have definitely been a different game.
Boyata was good but clearly too tired by the end, probably should have brought on Onuoha at 70ish minute.

We still play them again this season and were at home, we'll even the score there.

agreed 100 % and by that I try to feel a less gutted thinking abot FA Cup (and Spurs Home that will be key for CL) with all the tops.

can't call the ref, no dodgy decisions, no controversy.....just got beat...again!!....fookin sick of it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.