The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

I'm shaking.

Never been this nervous before a game before. Fuck me, the rags have no idea how much this means to us. Come on City, don't break my heart again.

Fellas, Am sat in Darkest Devon sat listening to all the rags here giving it large, I am 46 years old & cannot remember the last time I felt this wound up about a match. (Probably the Gillingham game). I cannot get to COMS because of low wages here & family, but I am a true blue & always will be. I do get to some away games, like Portsmouth this year & me & my boy had a great 5 mins stuck next to the City bus on the dual carriageway into the ground waving at Ade, Shay & Carlito who all waved back to him & made his (& mine!!) day. Please, please someone tell me that it is going to be alright tonight & that Gods own team will be back at Wembley next month. Have a great night all of you lucky enough to be going & I know you are going to make most noise at the swamp. COME ON CITY, I need to be able to breathe properly again soon.

THE biggest single match since the 1999 Division 2 playoff final tonight. Make us proud.

ChoppyBlue said:
Fellas, Am sat in Darkest Devon sat listening to all the rags here giving it large, I am 46 years old & cannot remember the last time I felt this wound up about a match. (Probably the Gillingham game). I cannot get to COMS because of low wages here & family, but I am a true blue & always will be. I do get to some away games, like Portsmouth this year & me & my boy had a great 5 mins stuck next to the City bus on the dual carriageway into the ground waving at Ade, Shay & Carlito who all waved back to him & made his (& mine!!) day. Please, please someone tell me that it is going to be alright tonight & that Gods own team will be back at Wembley next month. Have a great night all of you lucky enough to be going & I know you are going to make most noise at the swamp. COME ON CITY, I need to be able to breathe properly again soon.

Basically apart from the Devon Bit change that To Brighton what this man said Come On You Mighty Blues Do us proud tonight

i'm so excited for tonight, i was feeling nervous, but thats gone now, just total excitment!, i would love to be going, but the mortgage come first!!!!!, i dont like to make predictions ( as they always come and kick me in the nuts, "hard"), i work with a scum suppporter, well he started to support them, when they started to win!, and would love to give it to him tomorrow!, come on city!

---------------------Given------------------------

----Richards---Toure--------kompany---Garrido----

---------------------de jong----------------------

-----------Ireland--------------Barry-------------

----SWP------------------------------Bellamy----

----------------------Tevez-----------------------

I would rather go for a 4-4-2 with ade playing but i read someone say he wont be starting

the citizens said:
any news on the starting line up ..

Been told the side is

Given

Richards
Boyata
Kompany
Garrido

Zabaleta
De Jong
Barry

SWP
Tevez
Bellamy

Immaculate Pasta said:
the citizens said:
any news on the starting line up ..

Been told the side is

Given

Richards
Boyata
Kompany
Garrido

Zabaleta
De Jong
Barry

SWP
Tevez
Bellamy

I'm not liking Boyata again when Onuoha was playing well for us last time and in the cup. I would go for:

Given

Richards - Onuoha - Kompany - Garrido/Bridge
De Jong - Barry
SWP Ireland Bellamy
Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.