the shame and the embarrasment !!!!

corky1970 said:
Ive been wondering why my work collegues have been acting strange all week, ive been wondering wht the laughing has been about.....ive been looking in the mirror to see if i had a sign on my back, but no here it is.

ive been the victim of the biggest wind up my office has see.
you see im a blue in a fountain of red shite and leeds scum bags .
they know im the most avid City fan, the most loyal and with our recent good fortune, this has caused some friction here.

now then when a screen print of a certain connection of a german international was emailed to me, along with account details and follow up connection emails confirming said connection......i being a fool believed my " best mates"

it transpires a dummy account and connection was set up on the account with the sole purpose of tricking and winding me up.
Of course pissed up i go and blurt all this shit out on here........what a fucking numpty !

im a truly sorry, im am so sorry to all the PM,S i convinced .....im feel a fool !!

needless to say im going to be a little quieter on here and slowly build my reputation up again ( if i fucking had one in the first place)

ctid

firtstly mate they are rags and dirtier rags in leeds fans... you will have the last laugh mate...just remind the scum of 18000 season tickets sold or better still go to work in gold and green, as for leeds fans? how u manage work and not piss urself at these yorkie saddos is beyond me.... those who laugh last my friend laugh longest,wait for the new season,then we all can laugh

corky1970 said:
Ive been wondering why my work collegues have been acting strange all week, ive been wondering wht the laughing has been about.....ive been looking in the mirror to see if i had a sign on my back, but no here it is.

they know im the most avid City fan, the most loyal and with our recent good fortune, this has caused some friction here.

now then when a screen print of a certain connection of a german international was emailed to me, along with account details and follow up connection emails confirming said connection......i being a fool believed my " best mates"

it transpires a dummy account and connection was set up on the account with the sole purpose of tricking and winding me up.
Of course pissed up i go and blurt all this shit out on here........what a fucking numpty !

im a truly sorry, im am so sorry to all the PM,S i convinced .....im feel a fool !!

needless to say im going to be a little quieter on here and slowly build my reputation up again ( if i fucking had one in the first place)

ctid
#

RAG!!!

corky1970 said:

ctid
Do the City thing and laugh with them bud...will wind em right up...!!

Posting in good faith is all you can do..:)

when all the signings are done..go in and say to them who shall i put on my shirt ?? roll off all the names nice and slowly to get the desired effect..

Then ask them who they will be getting on theirs.. payback is such a woman..

I'm genuinely gutted that this is bollocks,no malice towards the OP as he was obviously posting in good faith(i fvckin hope!) however,like i said,i'm gutted,would have been an immense signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.