The Shard

The cookie monster said:
Who the fuck would pay to go to the top of that.

Fucking southerners!

Japanese, Americans, French, Spanish, South Americans, Europeans, Aussies, Kiwis, Chinese, Africans

Yeah they are all pretty much south of Manchester

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Who the fuck would pay to go to the top of that.

Fucking southerners!

Japanese, Americans, French, Spanish, South Americans, Europeans, Aussies, Kiwis, Chinese, Africans

Yeah they are all pretty much south of Manchester

We will see.

I can see it from my work as well, and it's a mighty impressive building to be honest. I'm also very close to the London Eye, and judging by the amount of people who will pay good money to go on that, I'm sure there will be a big uptake to go up the Shard.

malg said:
I can see it from my work as well, and it's a mighty impressive building to be honest. I'm also very close to the London Eye, and judging by the amount of people who will pay good money to go on that, I'm sure there will be a big uptake to go up the Shard.

You work extremely close to me then, maybe i am stalking you

I like the design, it's quite nice, don't think I'd have the urge to pay any money to actually go up it though, once inside I suppose it could be any tall building really, much rather look at it from the outside.

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
We will see.

What will we see?
Who the fuck pays 25 notes to take a trip to the top.

Im confused as to how we are going to settle this disagreement. Are we going to revisit this a year after it opens and use mathematical formulas to decided space x people x time open divided by Fire regulations and staff manning the area

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What will we see?
Who the fuck pays 25 notes to take a trip to the top.

Im confused as to how we are going to settle this disagreement. Are we going to revisit this a year after it opens and use mathematical formulas to decided space x people x time open divided by Fire regulations and staff manning the area
Probably best to leave it.

Does look good though,it's just the fee mate bit pricey don't you think?

Then again I call it pricey and I've done the London eye twice. .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.