The show us your cat thread.

That’s awful mate. So sorry.
Our Bengal did something similar a few years ago (although it was early morning and we only heard it from another room and thankfully didn’t see it) but the vet said it was likely a heart attack.
That was my first thought. When I left London, I moved Sophie to my mum’s house as she needed looking after 24/7 and I didn’t see her for ages. When I went to visit she went in to borderline shock but snapped out of it after 30 seconds. Her heart was beating at about 360bpm. Cats can have attacks like that.

No not yet, we keep thinking about it, maybe next year.
It will help, we’ve go two mainecoons now a blue and a black tabby and white, nothing like our Samson who was a classic brown like yours. But their temperament is so similar and chilled and they are so loving it softened the blow when we were really hurting. Won’t ever replace the one we lost after nearly 15 years but they each have their own personality as you will well know

Merlin brought me yet another squirrel in , that is about seven this year and last yr, at least he has learned they are not good to eat , the first one he did eat and made himself really ill, cost me at the vets and set him up for chronic bloody squits for a year and now i need to win the lottery to afford special food for him to ease it , twat !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.