The show us your cat thread.

I kept the 5 cats after I split from my partner last year.

Carlos always sleeps next to me on the bed every night.

Bar Humans, he's honestly my best mate. I can't begin to describe how much I love him. He brings a smile to my face every time I see him.

PXL-20240219-232418220-NIGHT-2.jpg
I had Ray briefly when me and the ex first split and she really did keep me from ending it all at times. Of all the things I had to give up I miss her the most.

Our rescue Phoenix laughing when I told her off. Roughly 13 suffers from anxiety (pulls her fur out) arthritis of the spine, cyst on side of her head (which gets drained every 4 weeks) and had most of teeth removed due to neurology problems. Entertains me every day with her antics in the 3 years since we got her. No one knew her real name or exact age as lived in burnt out house after owner's died in the fire

Attachments

• Compress_20220701_113730_0982.jpg
    Compress_20220701_113730_0982.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 38
And her looking beautiful. We also have own little side line of looking after cats. People pay us to go to their homes and feed their cats while they're on holiday. Got account in catinflat website but also have regulars who just book via WhatsApp

Attachments

• Compress_20240220_074359_9085.jpg
    Compress_20240220_074359_9085.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 26
I wish I had a photo of Toast. She was half Siamese half Tabby and absolutely stunning. Especially her blue eyes. Evil but gorgeous to look at. Everyone loved her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.