The Smiths & Morrissey thread

People (rock fans mainly) will regularly wank over the ability of guitarists such as Jimmy Page, Keith Richard's, Eric ClappedOut etc etc but how the fuck is Johnny fucking Marr not mentioned in the same breath?

He was absolutely superb last night...... it was a joy to be there in Boston watching a Mancumian City fan bringing the house down......
Great guitarist. Bobbins frontman

People (rock fans mainly) will regularly wank over the ability of guitarists such as Jimmy Page, Keith Richard's, Eric ClappedOut etc etc but how the fuck is Johnny fucking Marr not mentioned in the same breath?

He was absolutely superb last night...... it was a joy to be there in Boston watching a Mancumian City fan bringing the house down......
Does he still wear his Beatle wig from 1964 ?

1728691256898.jpeg

1728691378427.jpeg

It's a joint headline tour, I believe. So sometimes Johnny Marr goes on first; sometimes James do. I think.

Not sure I could watch James playing such short sets. It would be very frustrating when they go off after only 75 minutes! Still the best live band on the planet.

It's a joint headline tour, I believe. So sometimes Johnny Marr goes on first; sometimes James do. I think.

Not sure I could watch James playing such short sets. It would be very frustrating when they go off after only 75 minutes! Still the best live band on the planet.

There’s a song in there…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.